Location: Novaleaf Game
Studios: Surawong Road, Bangkok,
Position Summary: Do you love to make games? Novaleaf is seeking highly skilled audio director. If you direct a the sound and music of games for next-gen game concepts and cutting-edge technologies, come join our team! Experience in the games industry is not required, but having a "world class" audio directing is!
Career Level: Mid-level and Senior positions are available
- Making sounds and music for games.
- Directing the sound and music for games.
- Work on a team with experts from across the world: here in Bangkok
- Self manage yourself (setting your own deadlines)
- Research new products and technologies
- Working hard: we target AAA quality!
- GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Good English ability, verbal and written (English is the primary language at the office)
- Excellent in creating and remixing music’s and sounds.
- A passion for research.
- Put the words “Audio Director 201102” in the subject line of your email to HR@Novaleaf.com
- Resume (English)
- Biography / Personal Statement (at least 50 words)
- School Transcript
- A portfolio of your work (include source code)
For more information on Novaleaf’s progressive corporate culture, please visit our Career page.