Position Location: Novaleaf: Surawong Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand
Positon Summary: Novaleaf is looking for a talented, motivated and experienced Artist focused on leading the art team and act as the pathway between Art and Engineering. Qualified individuals are expected to well verse in art creation programs like Photo shop and Maya or 3DsMax, has strong problem solving skills, and balances technical aptitude with aesthetic sensibilities.
Career Level: Senior positions are available
- create 3d assets, including characters using 3DsMax or Maya.
- Manage tasks and schedule of the art team to successfully complete
- Work with the development team to solve problems related to the art team
- Mentor junior artists to create high quality art efficiently
- Understands schedule and works to meet deadlines
- Understands the technical art goals and guidelines and uses these goals as guidance for decision making
- Ensures consistency in art style and quality
- Participates in scrum meetings as appropriate
- Ensures that art and animation quality is not compromised by limitations in technical processes
- Tunes and polishes to achieve final look and feel
- Proficient with standard industry tools like Maya, Z-Brush or Mudbox, and Photoshop, with a high capacity to learn new tools.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of next gen processes and techniques in your portfolio.
- Experience with any game engines is a plus
- Understanding of the development process
- Have a proactive work ethic, capable problem solver who is not afraid of big challenges.
- Put the words “Lead Artist 201106” in the subject line of your email to HR@Novaleaf.Com
- Resume (English)
- School Transcript
- A portfolio of your work (include at least 1 complete raw asset for technical verification)
For more information on Novaleaf's progressive corporate culture, please visit our Career page.