Senior Animator (Maya,
Position Location: Novaleaf: Surawong Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand
Positon Summary: Do you love to make games? Novaleaf is seeking highly skilled animators (senior level). If you want develop animations for games, come join our team! Experience in the games industry is not required, but being a "world class" animator is!
Career Level: Senior positions only
- Create visually compelling cutscenes and interactive dialogs with excellent pacing, acting, and timing using animation libraries.
- Work closely with the Art Director and art, design, animation and audio leads to improve readability of visual storytelling.
- Construct cinematics which effectively develop the pacing and tone of the cinematic sequences through the use of storyboards, temporary motion data, audio samples and 2D/3D content.
- Craft compelling scene layouts, actor and camera staging with motion and pacing which complement a sound track.
- Follow and maintain pipelines and technical requirements.
- Work on a team with experts from across the world: here in Bangkok.
- Working with high velocity in order to meet deadlines.
- Understanding art pipelines; exporting, integrating, and refining animations into the game engine.
- Working hard and problem-solving: we target AAA quality!
- 2+ years of experience in animation related work.
- Ability to work collaboratively and succeed in a diverse work environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and adapt to proprietary company software.
- Good understanding of acting basics including posing and timing.
- Being able to express and communicate ideas in English(English is the primary language at the office)
- Bachelor's degree or diploma with an emphasis on Art.
- Having Software experience in Maya and Motion Builder.
- The subject line should include "Senior Animator 201011".
- Resume / CV.
- School Transcript.
- Biography / Personal statement.