|Novaleaf is a software developer and technology research company founded in February 2007. We have two primary lines of business: Enterprise Software and Video Games.|
Enterprise Software: Novaleaf's enterprise software arm develops software, directly and indirectly, for enterprises ranging from small to Fortune 500. The goal of the enterprise software division is to help customers reduce cost and maximize utility from their existing resources. The enterprise division also contains a consulting team, where we provide a competitive advantage over competitors due to our high technical competence, low cost, and longtime experience in the entire product lifecycle.
Game Studios: Novaleaf Game Studio is Thailand’s professional game studio focused on to the use of XNA (Microsoft’s revolutionary new game development platform). We develop complex (multi-person and multi-month) titles and our game genres range from Casual Puzzle, to Arcade Action, to MMO-RTS. These games are developed for the Windows PC and XBOX 360.
|Software Business Development Manager/ผู้จัดการฝ่ายพัฒนาธุรกิจซอฟต์แวร์||Post Date: 04-Apr-12|
Are you smart, hardworking, have big ideas, and dream of building/running a software startup company? If so, you are exactly the person Novaleaf needs! We are looking for a junior person capable of learning from Novaleaf’s best minds, and improve our team in the areas that YOU feel are needed. So if you thrive when responsibility is entrusted to you, and are up to the challenge of running a small High-Tech business, come join our team!
- Product Analyst: Work with senior leadership to design our products, create use-case scenarios, and communicate these effectively with various teams.
- Marketing: Help determine the most effective way our products can meet consumer need (both in Thailand and globally), create partnerships with external companies, and help determine how to improve our products through public trials.
- Improve general internal business workflows (logistics, task management, communication, etc)
- HR: Improve our HR/ Recruiting processes, including performance review and recruitment campaigns
- Work closely as a part of the in-house team to meet project schedules and goals.
- Complete a 4 year university with a GPA of 3.0 or more (any faculty is ok)
- Have management experiences
- Good command of both English and Thai.
- Positive attitude, fast learning, eager to learn new things, initiative, and self motivated.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good personal and team task management skills, and enthusiastic to follow these tasks to completion
- Love to work hard, learn and do “whatever it takes” to make our company succeed
To apply: Send ALL the following to HR@Novaleaf.com
- Put the words "Junior Executive 201204” in the subject line of your email to HR@Novaleaf.Com
- Resume (English)
- A personal statement on why you are motivated to succeed in this position (in English, max 300 words)
- School Transcript
- A link to your Facebook profile (for screening purposes only)
- Optional:A portfolio of your best work (not required but helpful, yes we will take a look)
|Yr(s) Exp||2 years|
|Salary||THB25,000 - THB60,000 (Negotiable)|
|Job Type||Full Time|