Web Application Developer (Python)Position Location: Novaleaf: Surawong Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand
We focus on creating our own products, so if you are a skilled, passionate developer, come join our team!
Career Level: Mid-level and Senior positions are available
Responsibilities (What you will do on the job):
- Participate in product design and development using Python.
- Participate in Product Brainstorm Meeting, able to come-up with innovative idea, features.
- Versatility: Perform front end or back-end implementation as needed.
- Understand the "start up product" application development model, focus on iterative development and web based deployment.
- Understand the Application Framework, Architecture, Coding Convention and Development Guideline used in the Project/Team.
- Work closely as a part of the in-house team to meet project schedules and goals.
Requirements (What you must have to apply):
- Male or Female
- Strong programming skills in any scripting languages: algorithm and language syntax: must be able to "start work running"
- Good understanding of modern web technologies such as HTML5, AJAX, JQuery, cross browser compatibility.
- 2 years+ of experience
- Good command in English.
- Good understanding of Object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Positive attitude, fast learning, eager to learn new things, initiative, and self motivated.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Experience in Python or UI design would be an advantage
- Put the words “Web Python Dev 201303” plus your name in the subject line of your email to HR@Novaleaf.com
- example "Web Python Dev 201303 Jason" (emails without this will not be read)
- Resume (English)
- Personal Statement (English)
- Required! Describe in detail what framework experience you have (any programming language)
- School Transcript
- A portfolio of your best work
- Required! A short code sample that shows you can do the job.